Welcome... my private practice is available in English too: if you are adult (18 years old and more)
you can make an appointment, both in office or online.
I am a psychologist with a post degree Master in Psychodiagnosis and a post degree Master in
Psychoneuroendocrinoimmunology. I have studied Judy Weiser’s “Phototherapy Techniques”.
I use various creative media with my clients, if they are in tune with them.
I love Art and Neuroscience, and I am studying the potential of Music in Health Practices.
Please, remember that an online session is not suitable for everyone.
- PSYCHOLOGICAL SUPPORT (feeling lonely because you are in another country, personal relationships, illness or disability, family troubles, a loss, “caregivers’ burden”, loneliness, self esteem issues, work issues, relationship troubles);
- EMPOWERMENT and PERSONAL GROWTH ;
- PREVENTION (to spot a problem before it becomes a problem!);
- ADDRESSING you to the right professional figure, or starting the process of DIAGNOSIS.
- PROBLEM SOLVING AND COMMUNICATION ISSUES.
Talking about online practice, it is necessary to remember that this medium needs (between the psychologist and the client)
the same sincerity and directness that define the office practice. Despite the virtual reality, it is a place where you can 'uncover'
yourself; it is a place with no masks... no anonymity allowed. Video required.
Online session can happen:
- Whatsapp, Skype, Telegram, video call
Please, feel free to contact me to express your needs (click on “Contatti”)
I leave you here a beautiful picture taken in a spring mediterranean light.
The sea was not so calm in that moment, but in a joyful way.
I wish you all the best.
Alessia Ghisi Migliari